Monday, February 7, 2011

Bluetooth stereo headphones

  I just got a pair of these headphones from New Egg to use with my ipod via a bluetooth adopter (I picked one up on cleareance at Radio Shack for $10) for wireless stereo while doing yard work. The sound from the headphone is good. I did have some issue with the sound cutting out with the ipod in my pocket while mowing. Moving the ipod to the right pocket did help, I assuming the bluetooth sensor is in the right ear piece. The ability to change tracks using the controls on the headphones is a nice feature.  Not sure about battery life yet but I was able to use them for a couple of hours without any issue.  The headphones charge via a standard micro usb cable. I am happy with the purchase of the headphones.  I can also the headphones with any of my other blue tooth capable devices such as my PS3 and my Cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment